Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the event,
- at which you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and that these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the first goods, provided that you have entered into a contract for the regular supply of goods over a specified period.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Lucyd Dreams GmbH, Am Güßgraben 6, 97225 Zellingen, Germany, telephone number: 09364797910, e-mail address: email@example.com, fax number: 093647979199) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, e-mail or fax sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You may also electronically complete and submit the sample withdrawal form or other clear statement on our website https://lucyd-dreams.com/widerrufsbelehrung. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for the purpose of checking their nature, properties and functioning.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Lucyd Dreams GmbH, Am Güßgraben 6, 97225 Zellingen, Germany, Telephone number: 09364797910, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax number: 093647979199
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.